get your number here:

Hit Counters

free counters

“Enjoy yourself. These are the good old days you're going to miss in the years ahead.”

"If I died, I give a permission to my friends to change my status ‘Is chilling with God’.”

"My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.”

“A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.”

“Who ran to help me when I fell, and would tell some pretty stories or kiss my wound to make it well?
...My mother.”

“A father will understand. He has a little girl. She looks up to him. He’s her hero. And then the day comes when his daughter gets her first permanent wave and goes to her first real party, and from that day on, he’s in a constant state of panic.”

“Whoever a daughter grows up to be, she is always, for a father, his little girl in pigtails.”

Monday, July 02, 2012

Euro 2012 Champions!

“Viva La España!”


Wooohooo! Spain won Euro 2012 against Italy! 4-0 baby! Congrats lads!!!
Tbh, we’d gotten a feeling before it even began that Spain would be out as the champions. Well basically, that’s because we support them and we definitely want them to win (and England as well :(), and besides, because Vicente Del Bosque got brilliant and young players to be played.
Oh gosh, we’re really excited!!! Finally we could see them celebrating together for Spain NT again, since World Cup 2010. We’re really proud of them. Watching them celebrated and lifted their trophy, made us feel like proud momma :’)
Anyway, we don’t wanna talk too much. We’re back here to post about Spain NT celebration!
Here it goes!
















 













































































Psst, we really love to see pics of Torres with his child. They’re totally cute, aren’t they? And we think Pepe’s daughter, Grecia, fancy him lol ;) *cough*







And the next pics were taken from dressing room.



















 
We’ll post more about their happiness in the next post because the videos of it are unavailable yet on YouTube.
Adiós all! See ya in the next post! :D