get your number here:

Hit Counters

free counters

“Enjoy yourself. These are the good old days you're going to miss in the years ahead.”

"If I died, I give a permission to my friends to change my status ‘Is chilling with God’.”

"My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.”

“A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.”

“Who ran to help me when I fell, and would tell some pretty stories or kiss my wound to make it well?
...My mother.”

“A father will understand. He has a little girl. She looks up to him. He’s her hero. And then the day comes when his daughter gets her first permanent wave and goes to her first real party, and from that day on, he’s in a constant state of panic.”

“Whoever a daughter grows up to be, she is always, for a father, his little girl in pigtails.”

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Spanish Team Celebrations in Madrid

Holaaa!
We’re back with the brand new pics of Spain celebration! And we have videos now! :D
But before we show you the pics and videos of their happiness on plane, the victory parade in Madrid, and The Pepe Reina Show, we’re gonna show you some pics and videos from Olympics Stadium in Kiev and dressing room.







 
 
And here are some Villa-Puyol moments during the final game.








Finally here they are, the pics on plane! The plane ride was full of jokes, pranks, and laughter.





 









And this is what Pepe Reina did on their way back home!




 

 
Last but not least, here pics and videos in Madrid!










 


 

 









 










































 

THE PEPE REINA SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!



























Feel the joy, feel the togetherness!